Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So, Knitting, I suppose.....

I have a few WIPs........ perhaps more than 'a few', even.  Starting with the ones I've worked on in the last couple days, there's Ice Queen, Kiila (rav link), the Yarnissima sock that's the May mystery sock for Sock Knitters Anonymous (my favorite Ravelry group), and the Certifiables (AKA the Eleanora di Toledo stockings, AKA the Insani-stockings).  These all I have current pictures for.





They aren't the best pics, because a) I have a really crappy camera and b) all of this stuff is even harder to photograph than my other projects.  Every picture of Kiila came out blurry, except the one with flash, which was washed out and didn't show the cable anyway. Sigh.  Apart from these, I have the Garden Gate socks (knitty '06? Definitely knitty), a stole based on a TsockTsarina recipe (I linked to the post in my rav projects page...... I'll see if I can come back and edit with links for the non-Ravelers), my first sweater, the Aspen sweater from Knitting Classic Style by Veronik Avery, the FrankenSweater, a mock-up of my own devising (not very far along yet) and Exchequered, another knitty pattern.

I must scoot--I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment